Monday, March 19, 2012

And So Begins Another Journey

Day 1: 3/19/12

Today I began my new placement in another school. My experience consists of a resource room and all the paper work to go along with it. I'm not sure how to go about this placement. I feel a little lost but willing to learn. This is a totally different experience and I think I will actually learn a lot here. Where in my other placement I was practicing what I learned and implementing behavior management.
I haven't met too many people but the ones I have met are willing to help any way they can. I brought in my smile and wore my head high. I hope that was enough to get me in.
** Note to self: Everyone keeps bringing up bilingual certification. This could help. Look into it.**
I am definitely starting over here. I'm erasing everything I thought I knew.
Blank Slate