Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 29: 3/1/12


March is finally here and I am ready to leave. These kids drive me up a wall. I can’t understand why. I love kids but I showed my nice side first and that is a BIG problem. Bigger than I thought it could be.
I had a horrible, no good, very bad day. My teacher left for a couple of hours. after my 2 lessons I had to bring the kids to lunch and that wasn’t a very nice time through the hall because they were loud and rambunctious the entire way. (late to lunch) I went back to the room and wanted to cry my eyes out. I held it in. I went to get them from lunch and had a long talk with them. Still they pushed my buttons. They are making me hate my job. One of my kids was crying because he can’t make friends. Broke my heart. I wanted to sit and cry with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment