Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 32: 3/6/12

My CT came back today and I felt a bit of anxiety. I think the things that she is thinking about are effecting me. I feel like I need to take a load off of her shoulders because she has a lot on her plate and my instinct is to help. I know that isn't any of my concern but it happens. I feel like I'm a burden when I ask questions about my lessons.
I feel fine being alone with the class and I think they do too. I didn't notice the teacher was gone until it came time to transition the students to the next subject and send about half to another teacher. I think that they are starting to realize my time with them is short and they are appreciating me more. I'm feeling happier and I don't know if it is because they are behaving OR if I know I'm leaving and I can start fresh in another school.

No comments:

Post a Comment