Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 33: 3/8/12

Yesterday I had a day off. I had to attend a workshop all day at my college. I was a little happier and relieved that I didn't have to go in.
I went in today and my teacher seamed more calm and collected. This is a plus. I think I'm getting a cold again because I felt so congested. I felt that my taecher is happy that she is getting her kids and room back to herself. I feel like I'm a burden to her and she did a catch up science lesson when I was gone. What does that mean? Does that mean I'm not doing things right? Maybe she should guide me a little better? I don't know because I don't know how much I'm supposed to be reaching out to her and how much I'm supposed to do on my own. I want to help the kids and prepare them just as my CT would on a regular basis. I'm starting to back off more and give her the class back. I'm done with this placement. Tomorrow is friday and then one more week left.
I want to finish off strong but I have no motivation...
Little by little I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment